Fall 2019 Final Grades will be sent via email by Wednesday, December 18th.
– If you did not pass a fall class and it is a prerequisite for a spring class, the spring class will be dropped. Please contact the Registrar’s office to adjust your schedule.
– If you do not earn a semester GPA of 2.00 or better, you could be placed on Academic Probation or Academic Dismissal. If this occurs, you will be notified via email. Details will be included in the email, please pay attention to the information and deadlines.
– Grade Appeals: Students may appeal a grade if they have evidence to support a change. Appeals are due in writing (or email) to Tony Nowak; email@example.com by: Sunday, January 5, 2020. Your appeal must include your reasoning for the grade change request and evidence to support the request.
– Incomplete Grades: Incomplete grades must be changed to final grades within 30 days of the end of the semester, or before Monday, January 13, 2020. This is the first day of the spring semester and incomplete grades may affect your spring registration. It is very important that you keep in communication with the instructor to complete the work in a timely manner. Incomplete grades will lapse to an F if notification is not received from the instructor.
– Spring schedules will be sent via email in January with room locations.
– If you are on the wait list for a spring class, please contact the Registrar’s office to choose a backup.
– If you are not planning to return to MIAD in the spring, you must complete official paperwork to the Registrar’s office. If you are registered for the spring and do not submit the official paperwork, you will remain registered and be responsible for tuition and fees for the spring semester.
The Registrar’s office will be closed December 24th – January 2, 2020. Please plan accordingly.
Thank you! Enjoy your winter break!
For more information contact: Jean Weimer, firstname.lastname@example.org